Cover all the essentials a website needs to rank and drive traffic from within your local community. Our SEO experts build your online presence in your local community through monthly business listings, and optimization on aggregators and directories. With a well-crafted report to watch the movements of your campaigns, our Local SEO Booster complements your Plus, Premium or Prime package as needed.
- What's Included:
- 5 Additional Business Listings
- 10 Additional Directories
- Local Booster Report
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need Local SEO?Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
2. How many geo-locations does our Local SEO Setup target?Each Local SEO Setup targets one location. If your business has multiple locations, you would need to buy a package for each one, unless your geo-targets all fall within a 5-mile radius.
3. Can I select the additional listings?Our team's goal is to make sure your website is listed on the most impactful directories and listings. Through dedicated research and experience, We perform the research and implementation as an all-in-one.
4. Who will be able to access our Google My Business Profile?Our SEO Experts will create the Google My Business assets for your business and handover the required logins to manage.
5. What do I need to activate Local Booster?Our Local Booster (Add-on) requires our Local SEO Setup service. This enables us to review your digital footprint in your local community online, before we start to focus on the perpetual growth of your business online with Local Booster.
6. Where can I see leads that my Google My Business Profile has generated?Locating your analytics is simple, we've created a dashboard for you that you can access. Alternatively, you can access your analytics via the Google my Business management page.
7. Can I add more than one Local Booster to my campaign?Absolutely! For Medium-sized businesses we recommend 2 additional local boosters to help you grow your local footprint faster.